gatherDocs is a mobile hiring solution for the retail and service-industry. We are seeking an individual to intern with us for the Spring 2014 semester in our marketing department to help us with the strategic sales and marketing of our startup "gatherDocs". This individual must be very creative, forward-thinking and self-motivated, since they will be working in a fast-paced startup environment with multiple individuals.
- Assist Chief Marketing Officer with developing and executing overall marketing and communications plan.
- Assist with creating and managing content for blogs, social media, infographics, and other marketing collateral.
- Create analytics reports to analyze the user-behavior of customers and marketing plan (website traffic, social media, etc).
- Perform market research and create market research reports.
- Assist with providing demos for the software to prospective customers.
What You Will Learn:
- How to launch a new product (specifically in a tech startup).
- How to effectively create, manage, and analyze a content marketing plan (blogging, social media, etc.).
- How to work in a fast-paced environment with really smart people.
- How to manage your time to hit many aggressive deadlines simultaneously.
- How to sell a product (everyone should have sales skills!)
- This opportunity is unpaid; however, you will be extremely busy, work harder than you ever have, and be prepared for the real world!
- You must be able to work at least 3 days per week in the office.
- You must be a nice person!
- Preferably previous professional or personal experience with creating content for a blog or social media platforms.
- Must be able to bring laptop to internship.
- Must be skilled at writing, proofreading, editing and preparing presentations.
- Must be able to work well independently and with others.
- Must be analytical and be able to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Must be excited to learn about the startup, technology, and marketing world!